- Develop and manage the implementation of the US service strategy (concepts, offerings, pricing etc.) in alignment with the global service strategy and turn this into an executable roadmap.
- Assess current service/O&M offerings and existing contracts. Align standard offerings and price policy with central Product Management and Sales in Denmark.
- Create service contracts, negotiate service offerings and prices with customers and turn service into a profitable business unit. . Work with the equipment sales organizations (electrolyser division as well as the hydrogen fueling station division) to ensure that equipment sales and service are aligned.
- Work with Nel legal, the-global Service Organization in Europe and Asia to accomplish this ongoing task. Intellectual property and trade secrets must be understood and accounted for while developing new service concepts and offerings which involve customer or third part involvement.
- Responsible for HSSE for the entire US company as well as HSSE interactions/cross over with customer HSSE requirements. Observe all safety regulations, codes & requirements and regulations and keep abreast of new requirements and changes in regulations. Maintain and develop a high standard of safety and implement a safety culture throughout the company.
- Review and improve process around materials, tools, spare parts, wear parts. Review current set up and interaction with Danish HQ / review current software tools used (NAV) / Implement NAV Expandit into US service organization.
- Optimize service warehouse/logistics –evaluate optimal spare part quantities etc.
- Work closely with the Service Manager to review organizational set up, team size and geographic distribution, workflow, and processes to optimize the service capacity (headcount, team size, investments, service vehicles etc.)