- World’s most compact hydrogen station with a footprint of only 7.3m2.
- Multiple dispenser connection options for fueling of cars, heavy duty vehicles and forklifts.
- Proprietary and high capacity cooling technology for -40°C 70MPa fast fueling of cars.
- Advanced control system for safe, fast and complete fueling in accordance with SAE J2601-1 v2016.
- State-of-the-art Mechanical and Safety Instrumented System design according to IEC61511.
- Reliable and non-contaminating hydrogen compression with high capacity and efficiency.
- Connects to separate Hydrogen Supply and Fueling Storage modules (SS001 and FS001).
|Maximum capacity||35kg/h @70MPa fueling SAEJ2601-1 v2016 T40|
120kg/h @35MPa fueling SAEJ2601-2
|70MPa pre-cooling||-40°C proprietary cooling technology with climate-friendly|
and European F-Gas regulation 2020 compliant refrigerant
|Operating pressure||Inlet: 2-70MPa | Maximum operating: 100MPa|
|Dispenser options||Multiple dispenser connection options:|
- 70MPa for Cars 1-7kg (DI001)
- 35MPa for Heavy Duty Vehicle 10-50kg (DI002)
- 35MPa for Forklifts <10kg (DI003)
|Noise level||Day time: LP: 60dB (A) (5m distance from Lw)|
Night time: LP: 50dB (A) (5m distance from Lw)
|Dimensions||L:3300mm W: 2200mm H: 3600mm (without chimney)|
|Weather resistance||Suitable for outdoor installation|
|Operating temperature||-20°C to 40°C|
|Scope and interface||Turnkey module ready for|
connection to external:
- Fueling Storage (SF001),
- Supply Storage (SS001) and
- Multiple dispenser(s).
- Remote chimney (optional)
|Safety equipment||Mechanical and Safety|
Instrumented System IEC61511
|Electrical power supply||200A 3x400V N 50Hz TN-S|
|Approvals & certifications||– CE marked|
– PED (2014/68/EU) Notified body Bureau Veritas
– UL Certified