(Oslo, 20 January 2021) Nel ASA (Nel, OSE:NEL) invites investors, analysts and journalist to the Capital Markets Day (CMD) Thursday 21 January 2021.
Event details for the Nel Capital Markets Day 2021
Time: 08:00 – 11:15 CET
Date: 21 January 2021
Streaming details: https://channel.royalcast.com/hegnarmedia/#!/hegnarmedia/20210121_3, or www.nelhydrogen.com/CMD
Program and speakers:
- Jon André Løkke, CEO, The global market leader
- Erik Løkke-Øvre, VP Operations Alkaline, Taking electrolysis to GW-scale
- Filip Smeets, SVP Electrolyser, Nel electrolyser activities
- Mikael Norlander, SVP Vattenfall/Hybrit
- Jørn Rosenlund, SVP Fueling, Nel fueling station activities
- Joseph S. Cappello, CEO Iwatani Corporation of America
- Anders Søreng, CTO, Next generation technologies
- Kjell Christian Bjørnsen, CFO, Financials and ESG
- Jon André Løkke, CEO, Summary and outlook
The CMD presentation will be made available from 07:00 CET on newsweb.no and the event will be concluded by an open Q&A session. Questions to the presenters can be submitted throughout the CMD.
For enquires regarding group meetings, or one-on-one sessions with the management following the CMD, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.