Nel Hydrogen cares about your hydrogen research journey. That is why we created the following list of helpful external resources to help point you in the right direction.
- The US Department of Energy Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Program features helpful resources on the development of hydrogen technology on their website
- The National Renewable Energy Laboratory conducts cutting edge research and publishes reports on renewable energy and hydrogen
- The US Department of Energy website features an extensive database that provides insight to the supply and demand for energy
- The International Energy Agency is a great resource for understanding global energy trends
- The US Energy Information Agency provides up to date infomation on energy sources, pricing and forecasts
- The International Renewable Energy Agency is a valuable source of reports and data for global renewable energy trends