Users of hydrogen and hydrogen-containing gas blends often struggle with supply options. Hydrogen storage may create extreme compliance problems due to its flammability and high energy content. Hydrogen generation provides an approach to side-step hydrogen storage issues. Installing a hydrogen generator is straightforward, but not necessarily familiar. This article will streamline the process.
Five Takeaways from this webinar:
- Why is delivered/stored hydrogen supply sometimes a problem?
- What options are available if delivered/stored hydrogen supply creates a problem?
- What’s involved in on-site hydrogen generation?
- How do I determine if onsite hydrogen generation is beneficial for my operation?
- How do I obtain/install/operate an onsite hydrogen generator?